Lesson time selection can be done electronically this year.
Please follow these directions to reserve your lesson time for the Fall 2018 semester.
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU ARE A NEW STUDENT, YOU MUST SET UP YOUR STUDIO ACCOUNT FIRST. Please visit the Account Setup tab and complete that information before trying to schedule lessons.
1. Visit the studio website at www.littlehouseofpiano.com
2. Use the box on the right side of the screen to Login. If you do not know or have forgotten your Login Credentials, please email me and I will get this info to you.
3. Click the Calendar Icon on the left side of the page.
4. Toggle over to the month of August.
5. Lessons officially begin August 27. Please click on blue box that corresponds to the first day/time of your desired lesson for the semester. All available lesson slots will be marked as OPEN LESSON TIME.
6. A pop up screen will appear with the lesson time you've requested. Click the Register button (next to the green check mark).
7. Another pop up screen will open that says "This is a recurring Lesson. Please choose which to attend:" and the screen will list all the lessons on that day/time for the semester. Please check ALL the lessons that you will be attending. For example, if you come for weekly lessons, you would click SELECT ALL. If you come for lessons every other week, you would CHECK THE BOXES that correspond to every other week. If you come twice a month, please select the dates that work best for your schedule.
Students that attend 60 minute lessons should select 2 Consecutive 30 minute lesson slots.
8. Once you have selected all your lessons, click the OK button at the bottom of the pop up.
9. Viola! You are done.